This weather makes October my favorite time of year in the South. It seems like it’s been unusually warm lately, but I’m not complaining. It doesn’t get much better than spending a weekend at the park in shorts and a sweater. So keep it up Georgia, I’m into it. With cool mornings and evenings surrounding sunny days, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed spending any and all time outdoors–especially on a patio, with a good drink, and a tasty meal. Words of wisdom, beautiful tables, and subtle (yet vibrant) hues are covering my mood this month.
1. ultimate table setting : this looks completely doable. friendsgiving & thanksgiving be ready!
2. a unique & contemporary take on fireplace art
3. excited to be the kind of girl reading not that kind of girl <3 you lena
4. a nice reminder that mistakes can look nice (& funny) too
5. personal apple pies for the upcoming holidays….mmm
6. wood blanket (& many other quilted wooden wonders) by alex morrison